DATA & ANALYTICS LEADERSHIP SERIES
Analytics for executives
Being data literate is essential for executives and managers if they are to enact a data strategy that will support their organizations grand vision. Leaders must therefore improve their understanding of how data can be used in their organization. Data literate leaders recognize opportunities to derive value from data and are adept at avoiding the hype of the latest industry buzzwords. They can define and effectively communicate the business value data can bring from the onset, and not as an afterthought.
This program is designed to develop your leaders into data champions. Leaders will be able to:
- Clarify priorities and speed up transformation by making the right resource allocation decisions in talent development, platforms and experiments to learn from
- Develop data value stories that keep the organization and teams aligned to the vision
Intended audience: C-level managers, analytics champions, analytics project managers, and strategy teams.
This program is a single workshop or a series of executive briefing sessions. An executive briefing session would require an hour long consultation and planning, and thereafter, an executive presentation would be designed and positioned to address your specific needs.
What You'll Learn
Sample topics include (but are not limited to)
- Build an understanding of data analytics and it’s impact on corporate strategy
- Review case studies on analytical applications to your specific industry or adjacent industries
- Develop a basic understanding of workflow and processes involved in analytics projects, roles and responsibilities needed for a successful analytical project
- What’s possible with Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (industry specific)
Discussions & idea sharing
How should you look at Return on Investment when it comes to analytics initiatives?
Meet Your Instructor
CREATOR, AFRICA DATA NETWORK
Up until 2018, Dennis worked for Oracle and consulted all over the world in various technology related projects. Now, through Africa Data Network, Dennis helps organizations make the transition to data-driven decision-making by improving the capabilities and effectiveness of their teams. He holds degrees in Telecommunications, among other qualifications.
MORE ABOUT DENNIS >
Deepen your learning in our extended community
Receive our executive insights newsletter
Receive executive summaries of the latest research in data strategy and innovation through our curated newsletter.
Grow your network
Join and hear from other leaders through our quarterly data leadership seminars.
Join our learning community
Join our Discord community for continuous exchange of ideas and resources.
Learners also enjoyed these programs
ANALYTICS FOR EXECUTIVES
Let's get in touch!
Do you want more info about this program?
Complete the form and we’ll contact you shortly.